Bangkok Hospital Hua Hin has been in operation for few months now. The parent company of the Bangkok Hospital network, Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited, operates 20 of the leading private hospitals in Thailand, serving many of the major cities and resort areas, and also operates two hospitals in Cambodia.
Bangkok Hospital Hua Hin is the newest addition to the network. Located in the heart of Hua Hin at 888 Phet Kasem Road, the new hospital will provide the Thai and international population in Hua Hin, Cha-am and all the surrounding area, with premium care for all their medical needs. It is a Grand Opening indeed, and we are proud to say that we can now offer the same quality of service and medical excellence in Hua Hin as we do at our flagship, world-class hospital in Bangkok, recognized as being one of the leading tertiary care hospitals in Southeast Asia.
This month, the final stage of the new hospital opened - a very attractive in-patient unit with comfortable, beautifully furnished rooms. Every patient here is accommodated in a private one-person room, guaranteeing a quiet and restful stay.
The hospital is staffed by specially trained and certified emergency doctors who have at their call the most advanced diagnostic equipment. They are supported by nursing and technical staff who have all been trained at our specialized hospital in Bangkok, and who bring to Hua Hin the skills and experience required to provide the advanced level of care for which all Bangkok Hospitals are known.
What The New Hospital Will Provide
• Internal Medicine is the backbone of the hospital's system of care. For patients who do not feel well and are not sure why, our internal medicine physicians are excellent at general assessments and work in a similar way to family doctors around the world. They are trained in the diagnosis, management and treatment of nonsurgical health problems, ranging from everyday problems like a simple headache, runny nose and nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, cold and influenza, to serious problems such as diabetes, respiratory and stomach ailments.
• Obstetrics and Gynecology: This center is staffed by caring, understanding doctors who are skilled at both treating gynecological problems and taking care of pregnant mothers. It is our great pleasure to take care of our mothers-to-be and their babies. Our obstetricians are very understanding of mothers' personal desires during this joyous time, and delighted to discuss any issues that are on your mind.
• Pediatrics: Care of the smallest members of our community is one of our missions, and our pediatricians and pediatric nurses are dedicated to serving the needs of our children. We offer vaccinations following WHO guidelines, and if the schedule in your home country requires additional vaccinations we can provide them.
• Gastroenterology: Digestive and liver diseases are an area in which we offer superior care. Our GI specialists can provide a comprehensive range of diagnostic and treatment options and perform both colonoscopic and gastroscopic examinations.
• Endocrinology: Our specialists are able to investigate and treat problems of the thyroid, adrenal, and pituitary glands, and are experienced in the management of diabetes, the complications, and diabetes treatments.
• Nephrology: Our specialized physicians can provide care for medical problems of the kidney and work closely with the urologists here who provide surgical care.
• Dermatology: Our skin specialists are able to diagnose and treat many skin problems. In this very sunny climate, fair-skinned patients could develop early skin cancers, and these can often be treated easily and painlessly at our hospital. We pride ourselves on providing premium cancer therapy in Thailand.
• Surgery: Bangkok Hospital Hua Hin has state-of-the-art operating rooms and a highly trained team of surgeons, supported by a superb operating room and post-operative care staff. For surgical clinics in Thailand, look no further.
About Bangkok Hospital:
Bangkok Hospital Network offers our patients the utmost quality care in comfortable, modern surroundings and using state-of-the-art medical technology and machinery. Your comfort and health are paramount, and we go that extra mile to see your concerns are handled sensitively and professionally.
Bangkok Hospital was the first private medical institution in Thailand, founded in 1972, and has never once lost sight of the ethics and respect for medicine and patients that it was founded upon. We are renowned for our medical care in Thailand and the broader Asian region, and our multidisciplinary teams of highly trained specialist are there for you every step of the way. Innovative, caring and a leader in modern medicine, you are in exceptional hands at Bangkok Hospital network.
Reported by Hua Hin News Net
Homepage Hua Hin News